Saturday, July 21, 2012

METRO - Market Market!

This look was when I went to the market place in Medellin, Cebu. We had our outing and it was early in the morning after we woke up, we went ahead to the market place and bought food for our breakfast! I find a pair of leggings with bright and loud colors, pair it with plain navy blue racer top and used an orange ensemble scarf and bag! So how does it look like? 

 photo by Rachel Romero

I have with me my friend Rachel Romero who took al this photo! Haha she's my instant photographer that time! Thanks a lot Rachel.

 photo by Rachel Romero

When I was young my mother used to bring me in the market place, yet I kinda don't like the place co'z people are everywhere! When we went there, it was early and people aren't that much yet! That time I was able to appreciate everything, people wake up early and work all day just to earn for a living. Some didn't even sleep co'z they're working on a grave yard shift (i'm one of those). While some just stay at home, not working and just wait for money to come to them! Yes! Life is unfair, but at the end of the day, it's survival of the fittest. That scenario that I see in the market place made me realized a lot of things!

 photo by Rachel Romero

These picture of tomatoes makes me love them! They look so yummy and healthy! Some say that if you eat much tomatoes, it'll help you get a great skin! Oh well, I can't relate to that co'z I don't eat raw tomatoes, just tomato ketchup! Haha

 photo by Rachel Romero

Of course pictorials is always on the go! Wherever you are you can always bring you style with you! It doesn't matter anymore what they will say! Not all can understand your style except those who has the same mind setting as you or love fashion like you do.

photo by Rachel Romero

Thanks for watching my photos and for reading this! until next time.

Love,
Apple P.

No comments:

Post a Comment